The McMaster Museum of Art encourages you to engage with us on our social media platforms.
Conversations enabled by social media help the museum of art to achieve many important goals including:
- Building connections with our community by fostering direct, timely, and responsive dialogue
- Enhancing the museum’s public profile by increasing awareness and understanding of the museum of art as a resource of expertise in our research and collection areas
If you wish to receive the museum of art’s e-invitations, please SIGN UP HERE
The museum of art is active on these social platforms:
Please note that you are individually responsible for the content of your comments on all platforms.
Our community is diverse and all ages.
We encourage dialogue and conversation and want our social media platforms to be an open and honest forum. That being said, we also want posts to be courteous, positive, and content should be for an ‘all-ages’ audience and should not cause offence. We reserve the right to delete any of the following content and block users who share such content:
- Abusive, obscene, profane, hateful or racist posts, links or images
- Comments that threaten or defame any person or organization
- Solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial, commercial or not-for-profit organizations, websites, contests or promotions
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- Multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user
- Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users