UPDATE: This program is now full. We are accepting names for a waiting list.
Thank you teachers for your overwhelming and enthusiastic response!
McMaster Museum of Art and the N. Gillian Cooper Education Program presents
FREE IN-SCHOOL ART PROGRAMS
April to June 2019
Bring the McMaster Museum of Art to YOUR classroom!
Examine the elements and principles of art and connect to your cross-curriculum goals with a free visit from Museum Educators. We offer creative activities and guided looking to engage your students in the critical analysis process. We will work with you to develop a program focused on your classroom interests, customized to suit your studies.
Your free booking includes:
- a preliminary teacher/Museum educator planning session
- Art Program in the classroom
- a teacher debrief
- Colour, Light, and Impressionist Art
- Perspective: Math and Art Combine!
- Printmaking: Mass Communication on a Piece of Paper
- Science and the Principles of Art
- The Art of Map Making
- Land Art: Working with the Environment
- Museum 101 (Specialized 9-12 program): Engage in a hands on group activity to learn more about the wide
variety of career paths in the museum field! Discover how an art museum operates, its collection, exhibitions, and staff.
For more information and to book an In-School visit
Contact: Teresa Gregorio, Education Officer
905-525-9140 x 27576